Saturday, February 25, 2023

Who doesn't like a template?

Who doesn't like a good template? For me I love them. I am not a creative soul and when I try to be, it takes me hours to come up with something and execute it. And if I am being honest, I would say the final product is mediocre at best. So templates are good for me. I love that Microsoft Word has these templates. There are so many, brochures, cover letters, resumes, business, educational and so on. Within these templates you can be creative if you like or not.  You can use these templates as a guide or to give you some ideas. Honestly, before this class I didn't even know this existed. If I had I could have saved myself hours in the past. Thank you Microsoft for doing the hard work for me🙌.

9 comments:

  1. I like templates, not just in Word :-)

    Glad 4.9.3 Word Templates showed you their existence ^_^

    Templates give us a quick start but if we don't add our own creative input on top of the templates we use, our documents can easily blend in with other people's documents :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes templates are nice to have especially if you are in a rush to make something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was quite surprised when I saw the many different kinds of templates! It's incredible how Microsoft is able to provide multiple resources to save time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have already fell in love with templates.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those templates can really come handy. Especially when one is in hurry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Templates are the best! I've really put my news skills to work thanks to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoever designs these templates needs to get an award because I use their templates all of the time. Templates has saved me so much time in either designing a budget sheet, or creating a resume.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Templates are a godsend, I use Resume and Business allllll the time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here's a tip. Because of the inheritance behavior inherent in templates, I recommend that you not alter Word’s Normal.dotx template. Every change you make will end up in subsequent files, including templates. You might think that’s what you want, but in truth a small change can have unintended consequences that are difficult to troubleshoot months down the road. I advise that you leave Normal.dotx in its out-of-the-box condition as much as possible and create custom templates as needed.

    ReplyDelete