Monday, May 15, 2023

All Things Must Come....

All things must come to an end. IS101-3003 is no different. My husband asked me what I have gotten out of the course. I didn't have to think much or long. This is it. I learned that computers and applications aren't as scary as I thought, and I learned that the correct answer isn't always the best answer. I also learned to slow down, read the question at hand and not assume what the question is asking of me. I also learned there are still professors out there that want you to achieve, do your best and will come along side of you if you show you are willing. Those kinds of teachers are rare, few and far between. We should cherish these teachers when we come across them.

This course has been a pain in my backside but a pain I didn't know I needed; I had the pleasure to learn from a variety of people. I witnessed drive, passion, wonder and determination. All the things I have felt in my youth and have long left me. But to witness it has sparked something inside of me and for that I am grateful. 

To my classmates and Professor Wu, thank you and I wish you all joyful travels in this life.

6 comments:

  1. IS101-3003, Spring 2023 may have concluded, but one's digital literacy journey never ends in the ever evolving technology world of today. Thank you for seeing my passion of wanting to see and help students achieve ^_^

    Glad witnessing the drive, passion, wonder, and determination from everyone in the class sparked something inside you. I believe you struggling to walk into the classroom in a leg brace lit a fire in everyone!

    "This course has been a pain in my backside but a pain I didn't know I needed." I cherish this and will share this with my future students ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although our paths may diverge, I want to send you my warmest wishes for a future filled with happiness, success, and fulfillment. Adieu, and may your journey be extraordinary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though our class has concluded, I will always remember the great doctor of cats. It's similar to a plant that withers in the winter but blooms again in spring, one day our paths will cross.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, we would be scared when we were going to do it, but things are always not as scary as we thought.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did amazing! I know you surprised yourself! Congrats on everything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The class came with challenges, but you navigated through this course beautifully, may you succeed in all your remaining courses!

    ReplyDelete